Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Camo Cast On



Since I have been making some excellent progress on Fay, I allowed myself to start a pull-over for Sebastian.
The pattern is the Child's Tunic from Knitting Pure and Simple and I am making the size 2-4. This is my first top down sweater and I am very impressed. I see more of these in my future!



Love this yarn! It's Artyarns Supermerino in "Green Multi" 131. I'm not sure if I'll have enough yarn for the hood... I'm planning on going to the Knit Night tonight at my LYS and could pick up another skein along with the new Interweave Knits Magazine.

3 comments:

knittingphilistine said...

What a fantastic kid's knit! And the Supermerino looks so squooshy!

Leah said...

Fantastic colors!! I too *heart* a top down sweater. They just seem to go so fast!! I hope you have enough for a hood. I can almost imagine how cute it will be!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh - I love the colors! Those knitting pure and simple patterns always turn out so well!