Before January ends I should update what I have done for my UFO Resurrection 2007. Here is lovely Jarrett...
The last time you saw Jarrett he was only a back. between that time and December he had grown front panels and then the growing had stopped. Mostly because I wasn't sure how I wanted to tackle the sleaves. I had an uneasy time with inserting Salina's sleaves and wanted Jarrett's to be better. I ended up short-rowwing them in and so far am happy with the results. Now I just have to figure out the decreases.
I have also been slowly working on Archernar
It's a great pattern and I was able to take it along to the Tuesday Knit Night at Make1 and not have to rip anything out.
Finally, I have made slight progress on Fay.
I love this sweater but I need dedicated and uninterupted knit time with it. I finished about 10 rows the other night... but honestly it's just been sitting there since I don't know when. Actually, I do... ever since Jarrett was cast on for. Hopefully soon I can finish up Jarrett and get moving on Fay.