Friday, May 01, 2009

More

I just can't get enough of this fiber and spinning craze I'm in at the moment. I do admit that it is a craze at the moment because I think about it most of my non-busy time. I love looking at other spinner's yarns that they have made as well as unspun fiber hand dyed by such creative and talented people.

I've had the opportunity to spin different dyer's fibers and have made myself a member in a few fiber clubs.

First club which I'm very excited to be in for a second round is the Pigeonroof Studios fiber club.







Here are a couple of skeins of yarn I've made with PRS fiber.



Pigeonroof Studios March Fiber Club Colourway.
"Cherry Fondant"
116 yards from 4 oz BFL
8 wpi, 3 ply




Pigeonroof Studios
"Depth Charge"
80/20 Merino/Silk 4.2 oz
14 wpi, 306 yards

2 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, such pretty handspun! I can't wait to see what you make with it!

Octopus Knits said...

Beautiful! You are doing such a lot of great spinning (and choosing/receiving lovely fiber) :)