Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jarrett is on his way...

I am still here. Just busy -and then not so busy -but without a camera so no posting (boring without the pictures). So I got promoted at work and am very pleased, very happy, and it's what I've wanted for a long time! Jason and a couple of my kids are in Ontario and have been for about a week so I've had a lot of time to knit and get some house things done and spend time with Sebastian. Tonight I finished seaming Jarrett! All the ends are even woven in! Too bad the camera isn't here. I'm going to wait to block it until Jason has had a chance to try it on and then if I need to block it to a certain length or width I can do that then. I'll take a picture and post it before I do the blocking though. I'm so GLAD to have that one done. I thing it has been one year exaclty since he picked out the yarn with me. Pretty sad.

1 comment:

Laura B said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see Jarrett!